Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Truth About Beef

Below is a link on an article, The Truth About Beef.  This is a lengthy but very well rounded article surrounding the eating of beef.  I love it because it is one of the most complete picture of the current state of affairs on this planet that I have read.  I recently went to a party, old friends of ours, and got into a discussion (as I am vegan) and so people tend to talk to me about why eating meat, dairy etc is or isn't ok.  
Because transition is hard on the brain, I've included a link to a great book, Going Vegan,  to ease your transition.
Most of us work for a living and are busy people.  I was one of those people too, up until the Sprint layoffs.  I chose to invest this great gift of time into studying the state of our health in America (The SAD diet) and the state of this planet, our cruelty to animals and become an activist toward global change.  I studied at Hippocrates Health Institute a full year. During this full year of studies, I partnered with other organizations on the same mission, watched documentaries and while some may consider me having gone down a rabbit hole, I know my topic well.  I also know that, contrary to what friends have said 'It's not that bad' that, yes, it truly is very bad.  Just understanding that 2000 gallons of water is required for 1 lb of beef is a sobering fact, as we run short on water. Without water, there is no life.  And with that, I leave you to this article.

https://foodrevolution.org/blog/the-truth-about-grassfed-beef/
https://foodrevolution.org/blog/the-truth-about-grassfed-beef/?utm_campaign=frn17&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email-automated&utm_content=2394&utm_term=existing-email-list&email=suzkarmah%40aol.com&firstname=Suzanne&lastname=

No comments:

Post a Comment